Bike Law Georgia
Decatur Active Living
In Partnership with
Georgia Department of Transportation
Come to Athens, GA over the weekend of October 12-14 2018 and join fellow bicycle advocates for events, speakers, rides and more.
Want to present at the Summit? We are looking for individuals and organizations to present on interesting and relevant topics on bicycling + advocacy in their communities. 45-50 minute sessions!
Fill out the form below, deadline is August 17th at 5pm EST:
Need financial assistance to help cover travel and registration costs? Fill out this form:
Friday October 12
- Complete Streets + Bicycle/Pedestrian Master Plan Implementation Workshop, (Time TBD) - Classic Center
- Welcome to Athens Joy Ride, a short, no-drop, fun group ride meeting at 6:00PM - Classic Center. Ride will end at BikeAthens headquarters for party
- Opening NIght Party at BikeAthens headquarters, 1075 West Broad (7PM) with food from Manila Express and music from DJ Background Props and others
Saturday October 13
- Full day of sessions at the Classic Center
- Evening event at Creature Comforts Brewing Company
Sunday October 14
- A full menu of road, gravel, mountain bike, and in-town/leisurely rides with SORBA-Athens, Winter Bike League, Nitty Gritty Bike Band, and others.
Details on registration coming soon!
We have blocks of hotel rooms already reserved at a number of locations. See below for hotel options:
412 North Thomas (next door to Classic Center, connected)
$149 for King or 2 Queen
Use code G-BSU8
295 East Dougherty (1/3 mile from Classic Center)
$159 for King or 2 Queen room
170 North Milledge (1 mile from Classic Center)
$129 for King or 2 Queen room
Georgia Gameday Center
250 West Broad (1/2 mile from Classic Center)
Suite-style rooms with full kitchens, $200 for 2 bedroom
Call Front Desk (706-583-4500) and use code GBS18
220 South Hull (1/2 mile from Classic Center)
$159 for King or 2 Queen