Registration is now closed for the ShamRock 'n' Ride. If you are participating, please check out the NEED-TO-KNOWS.
Bikes. Burgers. Beer?! That's what we call a "triathlon"! Grab your gaudiest green gear and get ready to burn rubber and stuff your belly this Saint Patrick’s Day with Bike Walk Macon.
If you love bikes, burgers, or beer, the ShamRock 'n' Ride Burger Tri is for you!
The challenge kicks off at Tattnall Square Park at 12:30 pm and ends at Just Tap'd - Macon. Once the challenge begins, you're on your own to make it to each location - there is no set route, so plan your route ahead of time. Check out the following locations and challenges you'll experience:
- Start // Tattnall Square Park - Oglethorpe St entrance | Jittery Joe's Mercer Village coffee challenge
- Stop 1 // Coleman Hill Park (285 Spring St) | Ocmulgee Brewpub burger challenge
- Stop 2 // Macon Beer Company (345 Oglethorpe St) | Obstacle course challenge
- Stop 3 // Bike Tech Macon/ Bike Walk Macon office (338 Poplar St) | Green cupcake challenge
- End // Just Tap'd - Macon (488 1st St) | Green beer (or soda) challenge
Your registration fee covers your food and drink, a water bottle (because hydration is cool), an entry pass into all the fun at the Cherry Blossom Festival at Central City Park, and one of the most stylish shirts you’ll ever own.
There will be music and an awards ceremony for our top competitors and best dressed at Just Tap’d.
Are you mad enough to register? The online registration fee is $35 until March 9th for riders ages 18+ of all skill levels. Registration will be limited to the first 100 people, so act fast. This is a rain or shine event. Tickets are non-refundable. Helmets are required.
Registration link: https://shamrocknride.eventbrite.com
This is a Cherry Blossom Festival sanctioned event. All proceeds will support Bike Walk Macon, a non-profit organization leading the movement to make bicycling and walking a safe and convenient option for all Maconites.
Thank you to our amazing partners!